- David Spade is reportedly dating Heather Locklear. There is no God.
- EDSBS has an exclusive report on Urban Meyer's continuing troubles at Starbucks. It's just like you would find in The Onion, except, you know, funny.
- First, this is one of the great blog post titles of all time. Second, it links to a really cool article about sharks, which both fascinate and utterly terrify me.
- Tattoo lesson of the day: If you're going to get foreign characters permanently affixed to your skin, either be fluent in that language or rely on a trustworthy source (i.e., not the guy about to give you the tattoo). Otherwise, go with a picture.
The now-defunct and wildly underrated sitcom "Committed" had a bit about this. The TBC (token black character, formerly of "Family Matters, by the way, who brought nothing to the table) had a chinese tattoo that he thought meant "fiery strength." Until the chinese food delivery guy informed him that it actually meant "little bitch." He ultimately resolved the situation by having the tattoo modified to read "lemon chicken," his favorite chinese dish.
- Finally, this post is the primary reason why I added Go Fug Yourself to my blogroll. Best takedown of Sharon Stone evah.